My name is Gertraud Kinne. I am a trained psychologist, Ph.D, certified business coach and cross-cultural trainer.
I am an intercultural expert and consult, train and educate people in intercultural matters and in cross-cultural competence. As a certified business coach I offer professional business coaching for individuals and teams.
As a German national I have lived, worked and studied in Germany, Egypt (German Exchange Office) and the United Arab Emirates (Assistant Professor, Psychology and Counseling Department, UAE University). Moreover, I have worked for many years as a psychologist in health care, vocational orientation and as a lecturer in higher education institutions.
Education and academic qualifications
- Ph.D. in psychology (University of Freiburg, original title: Dr. phil.)
- Master in psychology (University of Konstanz, original title: Dipl. Psych.)
- Certified Business Coach (Leadership Academy in cooperation with SRH University, Heidelberg, Germany)
- Master and certified trainer in Trainer Culture Communication Skills®
- Certified online-counselor
- License to work as an alternative non-medical practitioner in the field of psychotherapy
- Expert in intercultural matters
- Cross-cultural trainings and seminars
- Business Coaching
- Online Counseling & Online Coaching
- Lectures in psychology and intercultural communication
- Bundesverband Deutscher Psychologinnen und Psychologen
- Expert migration (European migration expert database)
- Dr. Gertraud Kinne is a member of the iMOVE-Network